We offer one-on-one sessions for those interested in learning or fine tuning your knitting skills. Just give us a call and we can schedule you a time with one of our instructors.
- Casting On . . . How many ways?
- Increases. . . Add shape with various methods of increases and how they effect the appearance of your project.
- Reading Patterns . . . Decipher knitting code. Learn to speak the knit language.
- Short Rows . . . Scarf project.
- Knitting in both Directions . . . Knitting frontward and backward.
- Knitting Around with Double Points . . . Sleeves, socks, hats. Learn the ins and outs of DPNs
- Intarsia . . . Create blocks of color in your knitting
- Fixing Mistakes . . . Way to get out of our mistakes without taking out all the work.
- Cables . . . Learn the ins and outs of making cables.
- Continental Knitting . . . Try your hand at a new method of knitting.
- Toe Up Sock Beginnings . . . Start at the toe
- Cuff Down or Toe Up . . . Investigate where's and wherefores of different methods of sock construction.
- Heel of Sock . . . A sock is 2 tubes with bend in the middle. Learn to make the heel and you've got it!